In search of Hiramasa and Aorica (hereinafter referred to as "This Blog".For those who view this blog and use the social networking services that operate the blog (hereinafter referred to as "Users").we respect the privacy of our customers and pay close attention to the management of your personal information.
1 What is personal information here?
The term "personal information" in this blog is information about individuals, name, address, date of birth, age, gender, address, telephone number, family structure, e-mail address, ID, IP address, work, affiliation, work address, work phone number, credit card number, Bank account number, information of the website visited, etc., by combining one or two or more of these, it is assumed that it is possible to identify a specific individual.
2 Purpose of use of personal information acquired in this blog
This blog will use the personal information acquired by the user to use this blog for the following purposes.
(1) To improve the blog, provide new services, and use advertising, distribution, etc. as a judgment material for the user's age, gender, hobbies, etc.
(3) To create statistical data such as user usage form (but when creating such data, it is not possible to identify individuals)
(4) To provide more relevant content to users in this blog
3 Restrictions on the use of this blog
This blog shall be used to the extent necessary to achieve the above purposes of use, except in the following cases, for personal information obtained by users by using this blog.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, and property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is necessary to improve public health and promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When cooperation is required for the execution of the duties prescribed by laws and regulations by national institutions and local governments, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question and when there is a possibility of impeding the execution of the business concerned
4 How to obtain personal information in this blog
- This blog acquires the user's personal information within the scope that the user uses this blog.
- We will acquire other personal information in a proper and fair manner and will not be obtained in an illegal manner contrary to the user's will.
5 Acquisition Notices
The Blog will notify or publicize the purpose of use in advance when the user acquires personal information in a manner other than the acquisition by using this blog.If the purpose of use is changed, we will announce it on this blog.
6 Management of personal information acquired in this blog
This blog manages your personal information appropriately and securely.
7. Provision of personal information obtained in this blog to third parties
As a general rule, this blog does not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent.However, this does not do the following:
- When personal information is collected or analyzed for the purpose of providing statistical information, it is processed into a form that cannot identify an individual, and the statistical data is disclosed.
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
8 Disclosure of personal information obtained in this blog
The Blog will respond to the disclosure of personal information of the individual when the user requests the disclosure of the personal information.However, we may not disclose all or part of the following cases.
- When there is a risk of harmto the life, body, property, or other rights of the user or a third party
- When responding to disclosure causes a significant obstacle to the business execution of this blog.
- In case of violation of laws and regulations
When you view this blog, you will receive your cookie information, apple's Advertising Identifier (IDFA), and Google's Advertising ID (AAID) etc. (hereinafter referred to as "cookies, etc.").to automatically retrieve information such as advertisements, pages, apps, and user usage environment svisited by users and record them on the servers used by this blog.This information is not intended to identify individuals, but is used to improve services and optimize advertising delivery.See below for the purpose of use and how to use it.
Understanding usage and improving services
- Google Analytics Terms and Conditions
You can disable Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on from the following pages and changing your browser's add-on settings.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
In order to optimize the delivery of advertisements by this blog, the user's behavior history in this blog is analyzed using cookies, etc., and may be used to deliver targeted advertisements from the Company, which is presumed to be close to the user's hobbies and interests.
- Steps to disable targeting delivery in iOS apps
- Steps to disable targeting delivery in Android apps
- DDAI_Date Driven Advertising Initiative
- Rubicon Project
- IMobile Co., Ltd.
- google Corporation
- Yahoo Japan Co., Ltd.
The Following website assumes no responsibility for the acquisition of personal information by third parties in the following cases:
- When the user himself reveals personal information to a third party using the function of this blog and the social networking services operated by this blog
- When an individual can be identified by the information entered into the social networking service operated by this blog and this blog
Inquiries about the disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information from the person who is the subject of personal information are accepted on the facebook page operated by this blog only when the individual can identify it.
12 Copyright of this blog post and photographs and images
The copyright of the articles and photographs and images published on this blog is in the administrator of this blog.Therefore, it is prohibited to reprint the information of these works without permission.If you violate it, you may be punished in accordance with Act No. 48 Copyright Act.
However, if you want to use the articles and photos and images published on this blog, this is not the case if you apply for permission to the blog manager and the blog manager allows it.